2. Leonard Thompson
4. Type 1 diabetes
5. decrease in blood glucose level
6. A lack of insulin, fatty acids being burnt and the production of ketones
7. 347 million however i think this number may have increased a little.
9. 1962 by Leland Clark and Champ Lyons
10. With diabetes bad days are a part and parcel of the condition. I’ve learnt that I am able to overcome these bad days, sometimes with difficulty and sometimes with ease. Keeping a positive outlook about the condition and having strong support around me has really help me learn how to cope with these difficult moments.No matter what I always find a way to get through it. I won’t let myself be defeated!